Eighteen Weeks

>> Friday, November 6, 2009



To be honest, I’m a bit shocked. Time these past few weeks have seemed to be fly by, I can’t believe we will learning sex of our little on in twelve more days, crazy!

It was a good week, with the exception of a few hiccups that sidelined me a few times.

I had a minor emotional meltdown at work on Wednesday and had to leave early. For no particular reason I started crying and couldn’t stop. It was somewhat inconvenient, lasting most of the day and into the evening. Jack thought it was cute, I kinda thought it was lame. Darn you hormones!

My boobs (namely my nipples) having been killing me during the night. They are so sensitive to any sort of touch. I’m finding it harder and harder to find a comfortable position to stay put in, so I’ve resorted to sporting a bra and snug tank top each night...yucky yuck I say.

Other random tidbits from this week....

I just phoned the doctor, they still haven’t received their dose of the swine flu vaccine. Maybe next week.

I’ve been sporting rubber bands this week on a few pairs of slacks at work. Maybe it’s time to invest in a Bella Band. *Update* as soon as I typed the last sentence I thought no time like the present, and just purchased belly band on Etsy. On sale AND free shipping, I couldn’t turn that down.

My dear go-to co-worker, Megan had her baby earlier this morning! I’m so excited for her and can’t wait to hear all the details.

And From the Bump


Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Wonderful Begining

Sunday, December 2nd 2007

What a day, I felt like the luckiest kid in the world! We feel so blessed that we were able to share our day with friends and loved ones. It truly was one of the happiest days of both our lives and we loved each and every minute of it!

Our planning process was a whirl wind. Who says you can’t plan the perfect day in three months, and have a blast doin’ it?! I realized during our planning how truly lucky I am to have Jack to stand beside. Our happy day was truly a testimony of team work, love, compromise and countless episodes sittin’ side by side watching WE tv wedding shows.

Small and intimate was our goal...no maid of honor, no best man, no big wedding party, just Jack’s adorable nieces as the flower girls. Our original guest count was not to exceed 50, a comfortable 100 graced us with their presence. It was intimate, warm, exciting…it was the best day we’ve shared together.

Come Take a Peek!

Click on each photo below to be directed to the corresponding photo gallery.

Hudson's Newborn Photos - Eleven Days Old

Materity Photos - 36 Weeks

Hudson's First Month

Our Little One's Journey


A couple of crazies in Ecuador - Twenty one weeks pregnant

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP