I Felt That!

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009



And how did you know what I was up to?!

While sitting at the computer this evening, trying to decide between prenatal yoga or prenatal water aerobic classes the little rascal was unmistakably in full action. And from the feel of things the vote was for water aerobics.

For the last three or four days I've been noticing funny little flutters that I'm sure have been movement from the the lil' one. But they've been so fleeting that I wasn't entirely and completely convinced I could official claim that 'yes' I've felt the baby, until this evening. For sure, while I sit here typing, sippin' away at my Nestle Women's Health hot cocoa I'm definitely feeling those little flutters I thought I was imagining a few days ago.

Some have said their first feeling was a bubbling sensation, like gas bubbles. Others have mentioned a ’popping’ feeling. I haven't felt any of those....I'm feeling like I just swallowed a goldfish. Sort of like the feeling you get when carrying around one of those goldfish you won at the fair. Or better yet when you're on the way home and you're carrying it in your lap, and the little thing bounces and flutters against the bag.

I've been a little down today (okay, a whole lot down...sorta had a melt down at work and had to leave early), maybe the lil' bean knew I was having a hard day and thought it would give me a love punch to let me know everything was going to be okay. If that's the case I'll take it! :)

We have our big twenty week ultra sound and doctor visit two weeks from today. I'm so excited to find out what we are having I can hardly stand it!

1 comments:

Melody November 5, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Yay!!!! There's nothing like those first baby wiggles...so precious!

Sorry you had a rough day...those pregnancy hormones sure don't help!

Can't wait to find out what you're having either....so fun!

Post a Comment

Our Wonderful Begining

Sunday, December 2nd 2007

What a day, I felt like the luckiest kid in the world! We feel so blessed that we were able to share our day with friends and loved ones. It truly was one of the happiest days of both our lives and we loved each and every minute of it!

Our planning process was a whirl wind. Who says you can’t plan the perfect day in three months, and have a blast doin’ it?! I realized during our planning how truly lucky I am to have Jack to stand beside. Our happy day was truly a testimony of team work, love, compromise and countless episodes sittin’ side by side watching WE tv wedding shows.

Small and intimate was our goal...no maid of honor, no best man, no big wedding party, just Jack’s adorable nieces as the flower girls. Our original guest count was not to exceed 50, a comfortable 100 graced us with their presence. It was intimate, warm, exciting…it was the best day we’ve shared together.

Come Take a Peek!

Click on each photo below to be directed to the corresponding photo gallery.

Hudson's Newborn Photos - Eleven Days Old

Materity Photos - 36 Weeks

Hudson's First Month

Our Little One's Journey


A couple of crazies in Ecuador - Twenty one weeks pregnant

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP